Picture Card Maker!
Picture Card Maker is an ideal tool for parents and educators. It is a communication tool that allows you to easily create personal Picture Cards or visuals and attaching your own voice for users to make requests and comments. Your picture cards can be PRINTED off in various sizes to suit your needs.
The app is designed for you to personalise and to create your own picture cards so it does not have a large bank of already-made cards. To create your cards, simply take a photo or simply find them using google images.
Picture card Maker can be used by people of all ages including young toddlers learning to talk to adults who struggle with speech. It is also designed to benefit children/adults with a disability such as those with autism who have difficulty communicating their needs and wants.
This app is very versatile. Here are some of the ways you can use Picture Card Maker:
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the 'Sentence Strip' feature to communicate in sentences. To add cards onto the sentence strip, simply double tap the card;
* Use it as a lanyard, carrying all your symbols on your iPhone or iPod touch, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Use it to create social stories. Create a story, record with your own voice and have it read out to you as you navigate each page;
* Learn how to read and construct sentences. Users can reorder the sentences that has been created on the sentence strip so that it makes sense;
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling over each page!